Scholarships and Financial Aid
The frequently updated list on the
Scholarships for Students page contains information about current scholarships available to P-CEP students.
- Students and parents are encouraged to visit their Guidance and Counseling office for additional opportunities and the necessary application(s).
- Due dates listed in the scholarship headings reflect the date due to the Counseling office. Applications that require a transcript, recommendation or the counselor attention need to be submitted to the Counseling office at least 5 days before the due date for processing.
- Students may use this Student Information Sheet [PDF] to provide personal information to counselors or teachers who are writing recommendations.
- Check back often for the latest scholarship entries!
- Subscribe to the Scholarships RSS Feed to be notified as soon as new opportunities are posted!
- In May, each school recognizes all of their scholarship winners at the Honors Night Convocation.
Financial Aid Tips
- Apply early for admission and financial aid.
- Check with your college to determine if other financial aid forms are required.
- Apply for scholarship and grants.
- Surf the web for financial information.
Financial Aid Web Sites The following sites provide information regarding financial assistance for college bound students:
- FinAid: The Smart Student Guide to Financial Aid - this site includes information and links regarding loans, scholarships and military aid. It has sections for both students and parents.
- State of Michigan: Paying for College - Student Financial Aid - this site provides access to Michigan sponsored financial help
- Financial Aid Resource Publications U.S. Department of Education - a resource for learning about U.S. government
- sponsored student aid programs.
- Visit Additional Sites:
If you require assistance, see your counselor or the Career Resource Center in Canton High School.