The January 2015 issue of The P-CEP Perspective was distributed to classes on January 16, 2015. The PDF version is available here. This issue includes the following front page and featured articles:
- SADD encourages safe driving
- Park Equity Plan seeks to fix achievement gap
- Model UN club provides forum for global policies, world relations discussions
- Additional features include: Band, Sports, Letters to the editor, Reviews, Fashion, puns and more.
An archive of past issues is available at the P-CEP Perspective page.
Read additional stories between the monthly print issues in the Perspective-Online. Recent online stories include :
- 2014: a year in review
- Snow-coming or no-coming?
- The Interview follow up
This is the time of year that scholarship opportunities are pouring in to the Counseling Offices! Seniors, take advantage of some extra time this week (after studying of course) to explore the many opportunities for college money. Some deadlines are at the end of January with the majority in February and March.
Ignite Automotive 3 will be held the evening of Mon. February 9, 2015 at the Royal Oak Music Theater in Royal Oak, Michigan. It will be packed with engaging speakers who will share their stories and their passion for the automotive industry. Metro area students, both High School and College, are encouraged to attend. Register early