PLYMOUTH, Mich. – Plymouth-Canton Community Schools, together with the Michigan Roundtable for Diversity and Inclusion (MRDI) and the Beloved Community, are proud to present "We Dont Want Them" at Salem High School from Monday, March 2 through Thursday, April 2, 2015.
"We Dont Want Them" tells the compelling story of Metro-Detroit’s housing history through a racial lens. A walk through the exhibit will open the viewer up to personal accounts -- using historic documents, photographs, and personal narratives -- of the formation, challenges, and eventual destruction of communities that once stood within our local area.
The February 2015 issue of The P-CEP Perspective was distributed to classes on February 12, 2015. The PDF version is available here. This issue includes the following front page and featured articles:
- Athletes commit on National Signing Day
- Congresses hold first Snowcoming dance
- Fun in the snow
- Additional features include: Leelah's Law, Black History Month, Sports, Letters to the editor, Reviews, Fashion, puns and more.
An archive of past issues is available at the P-CEP Perspective page.
Read additional stories between the monthly print issues in the Perspective-Online. Recent online stories include :
- Double Standard of Gender Roles in Society
- Black History month: ethical?
- Toddlers addicted to smartphones
- PCS Hockey prevails over Regina