AP (Advanced Placement)
Information for the Advanced Placement Exams is announced in the spring. Register through your school's Guidance and Counseling Office.
Test location: Schoolcraft College
P-CEP teachers usually provide review sessions before the exams
Spring 2013 AP Exam Details:
The exams will take place between May 6 and May 17, 2013 at Schoolcraft College in Livonia.The procedure will be as follows:
Sign up and pay for exams in March:
- Starting March 4, 2013 - Students pick up booklets and order forms in their home Counseling office. (Students need only one booklet to sign up for all of the exams.)
- By March 20th, 2:30 p.m., sign up for AP Exams in student's home school Counseling office. Additional testing information will be provided to students when they turn in the order form and check. Checks should be payable to: Plymouth-Canton Educational Park.
- Each test is $110.00 and non-refundable.
Day of the Exam in May
- Students will provide their own transportation to Schoolcraft College.
NO Electronic Devices are allowed in the building. No CELL PHONES! No Backpacks, bags, or purses. The risk of suspension and a test voided will occur if not following the school's policy and CollegeBoard.
Direct any questions to:
- Barb Lehmann, Canton Counselor
- John McDevitt, Plymouth Counselor
- Marci Nowaczok, Salem Counselor