The information included in each of these categories will assist you in selecting the required test, registration and preparing for the tests.
Students should seek their counselor's advice on the appropriateness of particular tests. Registration deadlines are described in test registration forms available in the Guidance and Counseling Offices of each school. Students should check the college catalogs for information on tests required by specific colleges or universities.
Preparation resources include booklets of strategies compiled by P-CEP staff, websites for sample tests and workshops provided by our schools, district and outside companies.
These pages provide general information and resources about major tests for our high school students. Please use the P-CEP site Search to find exact dates and additional information.
- MEAP - Social Studies
- PLAN (Preliminary American College Testing (Pre-ACT))
- PSAT/NMSQT (Preliminary Scholastic Aptitude Test / National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test)
- MME/ACT (Michigan Merit Exam/American College Testing)
- ACT (American College Testing)
- SAT I (Scholastic Aptitude Test)
- SAT II (Scholastic Aptitude Test Subject Tests)
- AP (Advanced Placement and Dual Enrollment)
- ASVAB (Armed Services Vocation Aptitude Battery)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)