Summer School Information
Summer School Information 2013
High School Academic Classes
Dates: Monday, June 24 – Thursday July 25
- Classes will meet four days a week Monday through Thursday. Including Friday June 28th
- Note: No classes will be held on Thursday, July 4 or Friday July 5 BUT classes will be held on Friday, June 28, to make up for July 4.
Location: Registration and ALL classes will be held at CANTON HIGH SCHOOL
Class Times: Classes will be three hours in length with appropriate breaks
- 7:15 – 10:05 a.m.
- 10:30 a.m. – 1:20 p.m.
How to Register:
- Registration Form: Registration forms may be picked up at all Plymouth-Canton middle and high school General Offices and Counseling Offices and or can be printed here. Note that the Registration form is in the center of page 2 of the Revised Summer School Brochure document.
- Mail-in Registration: Begins Monday, May 6th.
Registration Forms and payment must be post marked by Wednesday June 5, 2013
- Walk-in Registration: at Canton High School ~ Cafeteria
- Tuesday, June 18th 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 19th 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Cost: Summer School Fees are as follows:
- In District PCCS - $250/class
- Non-District - $275/class
- Reduced Lunch - $150/class
- Free Lunch - $95/class
- Revised Summer School Brochure and Registration includes tentative high school courses and schedule. the Registration form is in the center of page 2.
(Revised 5/1/13 - several changes in Math offerings)
- Frequently Asked Questions about Summer School.
Summer School Hotline: (734) 416-2974