Students of the Month
Select a month in the Campus Life block on the left to view each schools' students of the month pages.
Students of the Month are nominated by their teacher to be recognized for meeting these guidelines:
- Has come to class prepared for the past month with books and materials.
- Actively participates both verbally and non-verbally in class activities.
- Listens and contributes to the class.
- Is working to his or her ability, not necessarily maintaining an "A" or "B" average.
- Deals positively with teachers and peers and treats everyone with dignity and respect.
Students are awarded a certificate and invited to a breakfast in their honor in October, November, January, February, March and April.