The P-CEP Career Center helps students make decisions important to their future success. The Career Center is coordinated by Mrs. McLean at Canton High School and supported by all (fifteen) counselors, it is located in Canton Room C-127.
Post High School and College Planning
- Senior Conference Booklet: Senior Information: Preparing for the senior year and beyond - provided to students at their senior conference in the fall.
- 2012-3 College Representative Visits (updated 3/28/13) Dates may change, make sure you have the latest version! You may need to refresh the browser page.
Most college representatives visit P-CEP during the month of October. College visits are posted in the Career Center and can also be heard on morning announcements.
- College Selection Assistance:
College Selection Process
College Application Process
State of Michigan Colleges and Technical School Directory [PDF] compiled by the P-CEP Career Center Staff
- College Videos:
- Summer Programs at Colleges for High School Students [PDF]
- P-CCS Career Cruising: Career Pathways Night in early March. Visit more than 50 booths where employers will provide career information related to the P-CCS Career Pathways.
- Employability Skills: The career centers offer information on resume processing, questions interviewers often ask, labor laws, sources on where to find a job, and much more.
- Career Exploring Websites:
Career Cruising - visit the Career Center for login information
Career Cruising EDP (Educational Development Plan)
Instructions for Grades 9 - 10 [PDF]
Instructions for Grades 11 - 12 [PDF]
- Technology Careers:
Overview of the Future U.S. Job Market
Specialized Training & Vocational Schools