Friday, April 18 - 27 Spring Break!
Have fun, relax and make good choices!
- Scholarship List has new opportunities!
- Student Congress 2014-15 applications due 5/2
- Staff Appreciation Breakfast Parent help still needed
- Summer classes for ACT Test Prep.
- Michigan‘s Concussion Law: Compliance information and form
- Salem Library Book Club discussion
Athletic announcements are found on the Athletics page
Guidance and Counseling
After four very tough competitions the P-CEP robotics team was ranked 21st out of Michigan's 277 teams. The top 32 teams will be at the world championships from April 23 to 27, 2014 in St. Louis, Missouri. The team will spend their spring break competing with 400 teams from 17 countries trying to bring home the world title!